It’s time for me to talk about my mom-a caring-understanding-hardworking and strong mother.
A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. ~Tenneva Jordan.
The above quote is what my mother does for her children. Really. Im not lying. These are what Ive learned from my mom as a mother :
- Mother will always be on your side either in good times or bedtimes.
- Mother will never hate you no matter how disappointing you are.
- Mother knows everything happens to you.
- Mother knows when you are lying.
- Mother will do anything to make you happy.
- Mother works hard to fulfil your needs (this is the case when father does not do his responsibilities. It shows that a mother should never be depends on her husband).
- Mother teaches you to appreciate what you have.
- Mother never gives up to make sure that you have a bright future and a good life.
- Mother never lets you to pass a wrong way, and even if it happens, she will lead you back to the right path.
- Mother wakes you up in the morning and reminds you always to do morning prayer.
- Mother prays for you in every time she prays.
- Mother shows you how to be independent, strong, beautiful, smart, and tough woman/man.
- Mother never wants you to pay back what she did, she does, and she will do.
Seems that even 100000 bullets will never be enough to describe what I have learned from my mother because she teaches me a lot. She educated me so well. I never know how to return what she gives, she tells, she teaches to me, but to be a successful woman so that I will be able to tell her that she has been successful to be a great mother – at least, for her children.
Mom, I love you. I never know how I will live without you. Thanks, mother. I promise I will be a great woman like you.